17.8.11

busy busy busy

This week has been so rediculously busy. Monday I went to Park City with my Mom and sisters to buy school clothes :) LOVED it. My older sister Megan was in the dressing rooms at JCrew and decided to try on some of the clothes I picked out. So she picks up a shirt and says, "oh this one's cute" and is about to put it on until I tell her that that was the shirt was mine that I was wearing that day that I got like 6 months ago....hahaha. That night we went to a work party for my dad. He works at Doterra as the CFO and is one of the owners. They sell essential oils that heal you. Its pretty sweet. Then we went home and played family games. It was hilarious!
"No, no, no. I'll be ready in 15 minutes. You're fat. Can we go to a Ute game? I failed my test. Shut up."
GOOD TIMES:)
Tuesday I went to tennis and guess what? I made varsity doubles #1. I am pumped. My first game is today, Wednesday, at MV vs. Lehi. We play at 3, so come support! haha. Then after tennis that day I came home and made some freakin cute cards and then went and lifeguarded. After that I went to a cheer pool party! Love those girl:) Hannah, Madi, Amanda, Mckinlee and I then went to power tumbling. Hannah was doing some tricks and pretty much destroyed her back and folded like a taco. But other than that it was great. This morning we had cheer and Amanda came to try out cause we needed a couple more girls for the team!
Anyyyways. My life is great right now:)

1 comment: